[INDOLOGY] Tantrismo e cristianesimo

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:47:41 UTC 2017

Care friends, dear friends,

the approach may seem reckless (and perhaps it is), but this does not
ignore the conference that will be held at Gregoriana for the entire
day of Tuesday, October 17, with the participation of those who write.

Regarding the (very atypical ...) request of a membership fee of 10
euros, the organizers have decided not to ask for it from the names I
will forward, considering them as "invited". Those aspiring to this
exemption can fill in and send me the following questionnaire:

If you want to send me the details of my guests I can put them as
invited guests so that they will not be asked for their entry fee. The
data I need is as follows:

- Title / assignment (teacher, school leader, etc.):
- Name and surname:
- Place and date of birth:
- Cellphone number:
- Email address:
- Dioceses of belonging (for Catholics):

A good greeting

indology at list.indology.info>:

> Care amiche, cari amici,
>
> l’accostamento potrà sembrarvi spericolato (e forse lo è), ma questo non
> toglie importanza al Convegno che si terrà alla Gregoriana per l’intera
> giornata di martedì 17 ottobre, con la partecipazione anche di chi scrive.
>
> Circa la richiesta (assai atipica...) di una quota di iscrizione di 10
> euro, gli organizzatori hanno deciso di non esigerla dai nominativi che
> inoltrerò, considerandoli come “invitati”. Gli aspiranti a questa esenzione
> possono compilare e inviarmi il questionario seguente:
>
> Se vuole inviarmi i dati dei suoi invitati posso farli inserire come
> ospiti invitati affinché non venga richiesta loro la quota di ingresso. I
> dati di cui ho bisogno sono i seguenti:
>
> - Titolo/Incarico (insegnante, dirigente scolastico, ecc.):
> - Nome e cognome:
> - Luogo e data di nascita:
> - Numero di cellulare:
> - Indirizzo mail:
> - Diocesi di appartenenza (per i cattolici):
>

> Un caro saluto
> RT
>

> Prof. Raffaele Torella
> Ordinario di Lingua e Letteratura Sanscrita
> Istituto Italiano di Studi Orientali
> Sapienza Università di Roma
> www.academia.edu/raffaeletorella

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )