Re: [INDOLOGY] request: Nītisāra, Anandashrama Sanskrit Series, 1952

Jesse Knutson jknutson at hawaii.edu
Sat Oct 7 18:05:04 UTC 2017

Yes I was able to find a hard copy. It is just a reprint. I will get it
scanned and share when I can, since this is the only NS text not in the
pdf-sphere. It is Shastri's text but with both of the two available
commentaries printed together, and a better edition of the commentary not
otherwise printed with Shastri. Thanks,J