[INDOLOGY] Bhagavad Gita, title and intertitles

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Oct 6 13:37:22 UTC 2017

Hello Jon,

     It would be useful to look at the edition of the Bhagavadgita, as part
of the Critical Edition, edited by S.K. Belvalkar and published by the
Bhandarkar Institute.  It notes the variation in manuscripts regarding all
these details like the specific titles given to different chapters.

Madhav Deshpande
Campbell, California, USA