[INDOLOGY] Luis Gonzalez-Reimann's paper,

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Thu Oct 5 13:17:01 UTC 2017

Dear David,

A couple of hours ago I bought the book. And then discovered that the pdf
copy is available at the academia.edu.

>From my letter to Jon Skarpeid of Norway:

"I am an authentic idiot. *The* authentic idiot.

Gonzalez-Reimann's book can be freely downloaded from:

https://www.academia.edu/1785822/The_Mahabharata_and_
the_Yugas_Indias_Great_Epic_and_the_Hindu_System_of_World_
Ages._2002_Indian_rpt._2010 "

Following Jon's suggestion, I have contacted the e-bay's clients' service
and asked them to cancel my order.

Hopefully ---

But, according to local tradition: Hope is the mother of fools.

Thanks again for your kind offer,

Artur