Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Question about Dvanyāloka and Locana

Elliot Stern emstern1948 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 22:04:36 UTC 2017

It is also available at archive.org <http://archive.org/>. Kuppuswami Sastri died in 1943. The introduction alludes to other responsibilities and ill health as factors in his not having published even uddyota 1 during his lifetime. So far as I can see, uddyota 1 is the only published portion.

Elliot