[INDOLOGY] BORI collation sheet

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:02:42 UTC 2017

I'm currently teaching about Indian textual criticism and codicology.
Talking about collation, I'd like to show the students one of the large
collation sheets that were printed at the BORI for use with the Mahabharata
edition, and maybe later projects.  I remember seeing such sheets.  My
memory is that a sloka was written across the top of the sheet, with MS
variants in columns under each word.

Does anyone in this forum have such a sheet, or a photo or scan, by any
chance?

Many thanks,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada