[INDOLOGY] Sources on Relationship btw Oral/Literary Traditions

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Sat Nov 4 09:56:39 UTC 2017

Witajcie,

One of the earliest (if not the earliest!) collections of Indian oral
traditions:

Richard Carnac Temple, The Legends of the Panjâb, Vol. I-III, Education
Society's Press, Byculla, Bombay 1884-.

Reprint: The Legends of the Punjab, Deptt of Languages, Punjab, Patiala,
1962-63

Digitalized copies of Vols. II & III available for free download:

Vol. II - https://archive.org/details/legendspanjb00tempgoog

Vol. III - https://archive.org/details/cu31924070625854

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Carnac_Temple

Artur Karp (em.)