Re: [INDOLOGY] Olle Qvarnström (Lund University)

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Thu May 25 19:08:23 UTC 2017

Thanks, Lubomir. Very interesting. It looks like the scan of this
particular volume at Archive.org is the scan that I made. Happy to see it
more widely available. The original that I used to make the scan from is
held at the library of the University of California at Los Angeles. My
thanks to them and to Archive.org.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.