Re: [INDOLOGY] Olle Qvarnström (Lund University)

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Thu May 25 18:46:26 UTC 2017

Dear Olle,

Some time ago I scanned and uploaded this text here:
http://www.downloads.prajnaquest.fr/BookofDzyan/Sanskrit%20Hindu%20Texts/kiranavali_prakasa_didhiti_1932.pdf
.

Other related texts may be found at the same location.

I do not know if this text is available at the Digital Library of India,
but in any case my scan may be better resolution.

I do not have any bio-data on Badrinath Sastri.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.