[INDOLOGY] Ashokan Pillars' transport

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Fri May 19 07:47:31 UTC 2017

Jonathan writes:

> John Irwin wrote about this question somewhere...

Yes, the biblio of his work is given in footnotes nos 1, 4, 5, 6 of Syed
Ali Nadeem Rezavi's paper attached by Nagaraj Paturi.

Thanks, Nagaraj.

PS.

Would anyone have access to V. Jayasval's paper mentioned in footnote 28?

"From Resource Exploitation to Final Chipping: A Study of Ancient
Scupturing Processes in Chunar-Varanasi Region", in: Indian Archaeology
Since Independence, ed. K.M. Shrimali, Delhi 1996, pp. 35-44.

Thanks in advance,

Artur Karp

Polska