[INDOLOGY] pre-lined mss.

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:13:43 UTC 2017

Dear Peter-Daniel,

I don't know if this is of any use to you but the Gokarna collection of
vedic manuscripts (photographic facsimiles of about 250 manuscripts ) has
many manuscripts with double lines separating the text and the margins in
different styles.  (and manuscripts without lines separating the text from
the margins.)

See: www.muktabodha.org and click on digital library tab.

Thanks,
Harry Spier