[INDOLOGY] Buddhasrijnana's Abhisamaya commentary

Paul Hackett ph2046 at columbia.edu
Thu May 11 14:10:08 UTC 2017

Dear all,

   En'ō's book is in WorldCat.  It can be found here:

http://www.worldcat.org/title/abisamayarankara-shasutora-tika-no-kenkyu/oclc/703741390&referer=brief_results

although you will note that the only holding institution listed is the National Diet Library (Tokyo).

Regards,

Paul Hackett
Columbia University