[INDOLOGY] Font?

Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica rmahoney at fastmail.com
Thu May 11 10:56:00 UTC 2017

Hello Madhav,

I haven't done this but I'd have thought that if you took the Latin
Modern r and l underdots as a model then you might be able to use
something like FontForge to create new characters by simply replacing
the dots with circles:

https://fontforge.github.io/en-US/

http://designwithfontforge.com/en-US/Diacritics_and_Accents.html

The LM fonts are quite well designed so might make a decent starting
point ...