[INDOLOGY] Font?

Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica rmahoney at fastmail.com
Thu May 11 05:26:12 UTC 2017

Dear Madhav,

For a while I've been using the Latin Modern (Roman) fonts:

http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/latin-modern

r and l underdot are available in various forms. You might be able to
knock something up from these.

Here are some charts, please see pg 13:

Latin Modern Family of Fonts / The Technical Documentation
Jackowski & Nowacki
http://texdoc.net/texmf-dist/doc/fonts/lm/lm-info.pdf

Best, Richard

--
                              Richard Mahoney | INDICA ET BUDDHICA
                         Littledene  Bay Road  Oxford  New Zealand