[INDOLOGY] "Puspika"

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Sat May 6 13:35:40 UTC 2017

Now when I see that word origin for colophon has got to do with the peak of
a hill, I began to think that those who coined pushpikaa had a bud,  the tip of
a stem in mind and probably they thought that this, a bud,  the tip of a
stem  indicates, like peak of a hill,  the end /conclusion.

--
Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )