[INDOLOGY] Buddhasrijnana's Abhisamaya commentary

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:44:51 UTC 2017

Perhaps the following book(?) by Michael Much will help you:
Visit to Rāhula Sāṅkr̥tyāyana’s collection of negatives at the Bihar Research Society : texts from the Buddhist epistemological school / <http://webcat1.library.ubc.ca/vwebv/holdingsInfo?searchId=246&recCount=100&recPointer=2&bibId=957810>  Bihar Research Society. Wien : Arbeitskreis für Tibetische und Buddhistische Studien, Universität Wien, 1988.

a.a.