Re: [INDOLOGY] Renou, Écoles

George Thompson gthomgt at gmail.com
Mon May 1 21:12:46 UTC 2017

Dear List,

I am still getting requests for pdfs of Renou's book privately.  Let me
note that Arlo Griffiths has posted a free download of this book :

I have now uploaded the pdf to archive.org:

https://archive.org/details/Renou1947LesEcolesVediques
<https://archive.org/details/Renou1947LesEcolesVediques>
Renou 1947 Les Ecoles Vediques : Louis Renou : Free Download & Streaming :
Internet Archive <https://archive.org/details/Renou1947LesEcolesVediques>
archive.org
Renou, Louis. 1947. Les écoles védiques et la formation du Veda. Cahiers de
la Société asiatique 9. Paris: Imprimerie nationale.

It should be available through that link soon.

Best wishes,

Arlo Griffiths

It would be faster for you to download it from this site and less laborious
for if you did so. Thanks to Arlo!

George