Re: [INDOLOGY] Converting Gretil formats to devanāgarī

Mehner, Maximilian | GRETIL mehner at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Mar 31 08:19:09 UTC 2017

Dear McComas,

on a side note (as I get the question about conversion a lot), many if not most of GRETILs texts are available at www.sanskritworld.in<http://www.sanskritworld.in> converted to nāgarī. The Viṣṇupurāṇa however is not the version contributed by Peter Schreiner and blanks are sometimes unconventional in those files, too.

Best wishes,
Max