[INDOLOGY] Converting Gretil formats to devanāgarī

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Fri Mar 31 00:34:37 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues

I am looking for a digital edition of the critical edition of the Viṣṇupurāṇa in devanāgarī. The closest I can get are the texts of the ViP that Peter Schreiner has generously input and which are available on Gretil in CSX, REE and UTF-8 formats.

Is there a way of converting these formats to Devanāgarī?  I have found a utility on John Smith's site which looks good, ur2ud, but my Norton security software won't let me run it and deletes it as security threat.

Any advice gratefully received

McComas

________________________________
McComas Taylor, SFHEA
Associate Professor, Reader in Sanskrit
College of Asia and the Pacific
The Australian National University, Tel. + 61 2 6125 3179
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/mccomasanu/

Address: Baldessin Building 4.24, ANU, ACT 0200

[1471312813545_sdon_small.jpg]
My beautiful new book, Seven Days of Nectar
<https://www.bookdepository.com/Seven-Days-of-Nectar-McComas-Taylor/9780190611910>