[INDOLOGY] Book Announcement

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 22:39:17 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,
I am very pleased to announce the publication of the two-volume set, Buddhism and Jainism, edited by K.T.S. Sarao and myself.  These two volumes are part of the much larger Encyclopedia of Indian Religions, edited by Arvind Sharma and published by Springer.
The volumes are quite expensive.  Please have your libraries order them!
All the best,Jeff Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Professor of Religion and Asian Studies
Elizabethtown CollegeElizabethtown, PA
https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong
Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Theological, Ethical, and PhilosophicalLexington Books
"One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life."  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)
"We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)