[INDOLOGY] New book publication: Hindu Pluralism

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 03:47:49 UTC 2017

Congratulations, Elaine!  I promptly downloaded and devoured this excellent, insightful work of yours, and look forward to the print edition as well.
With best wishes and regards,Jeff Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Professor of Religion and Asian Studies
Elizabethtown CollegeElizabethtown, PA
https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong
Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Theological, Ethical, and PhilosophicalLexington Books
"One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life."  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)
"We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)