[INDOLOGY] New book publication: Hindu Pluralism

ELAINE FISHER emfisher at wisc.edu
Sun Mar 5 11:42:24 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

My apologies for the cross-posting: I am pleased to announce the publication of my book, Hindu Pluralism: Religion and the Public Sphere in Early Modern South India, published by the University of California Press (South Asia Across the Disciplines). Better yet, I am delighted that UC Press has made the book accessible to all through a free download of the open-access E-book (link below). Print copies will be available shortly.

http://www.luminosoa.org/site/books/10.1525/luminos.24/

Please feel free to download and share.

With best wishes,

Elaine Fisher