[INDOLOGY] 'Kālidāsa: Date, Life and Works" by V.V. Mirashi

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:11:32 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I am trying to locate a PDF or a physical copy of the book titled *Kālidāsa:
Date, Life and Works* by V.V. Mirashi. I can see parts of it on Google
books, but I am looking for the complete version. It also looks like it is
out of print. Might someone have a PDF of the complete book or can someone
guide me towards where I can buy a copy in India. Thanks very much in
advance. Would really appreciate the help.

Best wishes.

Mrinal Kaul