[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit flash cards or lists of vocabulary to build a database?

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:45:33 UTC 2017

Dear Dean and others,

We have developed a whole series of digital flash cards at the UBC Sanskrit Learning Tools: www.ubcsanskrit.ca.
The site contains a number of other resources, which might be of use to you or your students.
Please note that these are explicitly keyed to the lessons in the _Devavāṇipraveśikā_ by Goldman and Goldman, and therefore lie behind password protection due to intellectual property concerns.

If anyone would like to give them (and the other areas of the site) a trial run, we would be happy to set up a guest account. Please contact me privately.

With best wishes,

Adheesh

—
Dr. Adheesh Sathaye