[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit Readers: overview

tatiana.oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Jun 26 06:02:05 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

Here is another Sanskrit Reader, which is part of the Russian Sanskrit
  Textbook by F.I. Knauer (1849-1917), Prof. of Saint Vladimir
University in Kiev.
F.I. stands for Fyodor Ivanovich, the original first name was
Friedrich. The textbook was published at the cost of the University.
Textbook of the Sanskrit Language. Grammar. Chrestomathy. Glossary.
Leipzig: Typography of V. Drugulin, 1908.
2nd ed. Moscow: Starklayt, 2011
3rd ed. in the series Bibliotheca Sanscritica, vol.3, Moscow: ABV, 2015.
It contains the stories of Nal and Damayanti and of Savitri from the
MBh, some hymns of the RV and the Story of the Flood from the
Shatapatha Brahmana.

http://www.twirpx.com/file/137913/
In order to get the access one has to register on the Website

Please find attached the original title in  Russian.

All the best,
Tatiana Oranskaia

---
Prof. Dr. Tatiana Oranskaia
Abteilung für Kultur und Geschichte Indiens und Tibets
Asien-Afrika-Institut
Universität Hamburg
Alsterterrasse 1, 1. OG re.
20354 Hamburg