[INDOLOGY] Dissertation of Margaret Trawick Egnor

Vitus Angermeier vitus.angermeier at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 23 19:35:01 UTC 2017

Thanks for the kind replies. However "Notes on love …" from 1990 is not
the published version of her disertation but a different book. She even
mentions in its introduction that she never published her dissertation.
It is good to know about the possibilities on proquest.com but in this
case I mereley want to check the context of a citation in an article and
would be glad to avoid paying a considerable sum for this.

Vistus Angermeier