[INDOLOGY] Warder Sanskrit Reader

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:42:54 UTC 2017

Dear David,

Terrific - thank you! Once I have your pdfs, I will email Toronto again and
ask them to have someone check whether they have the volume we're missing,
and if so, to scan it. That way, a grad student will be fed after all.
(Apologies to the U of Toronto if they do pay proper stipends and I am
making entirely the wrong assumptions about the needs of their graduate
students:-).)

All best,
     Antonia