[INDOLOGY] Warder Sanskrit Reader

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:47:57 UTC 2017

Dear all,

What I did was get in touch with the East Asia Department at the U of
Toronto (who officially are the publishers of the reader), and they
suggested that I formulate my request as a job ad that they could then pass
on to their grad students. As far as I know, the ad has not been passed on
yet (I sent it to the administrator last night), so David, if it isn't too
much of a hassle for you, could you scan your copies of vol. 2 and 3? That
way I can save the fees that would arise if I was to pay someone in Canada.
Still, if the scanning were to be a major effort, just say so - that way,
we'd at least feed a grad student:-).

All best,
Antonia