[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Pippalagrama of the Nikumbha king?

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:40:21 UTC 2017

consisted of two villages Bilvagrama and Pippalagrama in. Nidhivasa
Khampanaka. These places can be identified as. Belpandhari and
Belpimpalgaon at a ..

here
<https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIi-i_i7HUAhWMO48KHd8fCmsQFggvMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fshodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in%2Fbitstream%2F10603%2F100249%2F13%2F13_chapter%25209.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFw_gx0FxriZlgy7iN-GFDzyNgbsg&sig2=QYyMg-ZS5z3P1bXz4lLFww>

http://www.jstor.org/stable/44147473?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

mentions pippalagrama

Jan Gonda's book

here
<https://books.google.co.in/books?id=r8kUAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA25&lpg=PA25&dq=pippalagrama&source=bl&ots=FnciH0qTJ3&sig=SBdxe8od_SNVslfekegrXOrEvn4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjIi-i_i7HUAhWMO48KHd8fCmsQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=pippalagrama&f=false>

has pippalagrama

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Madhav Deshpande via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> FYI

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )