[INDOLOGY] Two positions, one PhD one post-doc: if you have a good candidate...

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:33:10 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to good fortune, I have obtained a large funded project from the
European Union, which will allow me to offer positions, ultimately, to 2
post-docs and 3 PhD students, as well as two programmers.
Right now, for the first year of the project, to begin 1.1.2018, I am
seeking one Post-doc and one PhD student. Please see the adverts for the
posts as:

PhD: http://werkenbij.leidenuniv.nl/vacatures/phd-
posities/17-209-phd-candidate-in-buddhist-studies-.html

Post-doc: http://werkenbij.leidenuniv.nl/vacatures/
wetenschappelijke-functies/17-212-postdoctoral-researcher-
in-buddhist-studies-.html

Potential candidates should familiarize themselves with the project through
the proposal, which can be found here: https://leidenuniv.
academia.edu/JASilk

I would be delighted to answer any questions you or any potential
candidates might have!

With warmest thanks,

Jonathan Silk

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

copies of my publications may be found at
http://www.buddhismandsocialjustice.com/silk_publications.html