[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Re: Issues with Sanskrit 2003 font

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Jun 9 10:53:27 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

     I had communicated issues with the font Sanskrit 2003 to Swami
Satchidananda of Omkararashram, and to my dilight, he immediately responded
and sent me an updated version of this font.  I installed this font on my
MacBook this morning, and, yes, it has taken care of the issue of the
anusvāra merging with the sign for short "i" as you can see in this sample:

[image: Inline image 1]
This can be compared to the previous sample with the older version of the
font:

[image: Inline image 2]

I am grateful to Swamiji for helping me out.  For the benefit of those who
are using this font, I have attached the updated font file.  With best
wishes,

Madhav Deshpande
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA