[INDOLOGY] Issues with Sanskrit 2003 font

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Jun 8 14:01:25 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

     I have been using the Sanskrit 2003 unicode Devanagari font for some
time, and have noticed that for some characters, the anusvāra almost merges
with characters like sign for short "i".  Here are a few sample lines:

[image: Inline image 1]
     Am I alone in seeing these problems, or is this happening only on Mac
computers, and not on Windows?  I have written to Omkarananda Ashram about
this and I am hoping to hear from them.
    If someone has a solution to this font problem, I would appreciate
hearing it.

Madhav Deshpande
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA