Re: [INDOLOGY] Patañjali's Vyākaraṇa-Mahābhāṣya, Āhnikas 1-3

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Jul 24 14:03:49 UTC 2017

Dear Martin,

     Have you tried contacting the Bhandarkar Institute?  Here is their
email address that I have (bhandarkarinstitute at gmail.com).  If you do come
across the pdf of this work, please send it to me.  I have a print copy,
but it is sitting in some mover's box and not accessible at the moment.

Madhav Deshpande