[INDOLOGY] BHAMATI

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:25:24 UTC 2017

 Dr.Sathaye,

                I do humbly submit  that I sincerely had no intention of violating  any

Indology Forum practices. The Title was in All-caps owing to the fact that Bhamati is the name

of a book written by Bachaspati Mishra , and it is a proper noun.( incidentally it is the name

of a person)  Please excuse me if it has caused any confusion for anybody. I just wanted to

know the meaning/implication of some words in Bhamati and nothing more than that.I wonder how

it came in as an attachment, in the light of the fact that I just repeated my query after a

few days.

                      Finally,it goes without saying that  I have been greatly benefitted

through my association with Indology Forum .

                                                      ALAKENDU DAS.