[INDOLOGY] conference announcement

Dagmar Wujastyk d.wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 10:37:29 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce an upcoming conference at the University of Vienna:

Medicine and Yoga in South and Inner Asia: Body cultivation, therapeutic
intervention and the Sowa Rigpa industry
*Vienna, August** 1-3, **2017*

*Co-hosted by the Dept. of South Asian, Tibetan and Buddhist Studies,
University of Vienna and the Institute for Social Anthropology, Austrian
Academy of Sciences*

Please find the conference programme and book of abstracts here
<http://ayuryog.org/sites/default/files/programme_and_abstracts.pdf>.

The conference is open to the public and free. However, if you plan to
attend, we kindly ask you to register with ewa.lewandowska(at)univie.ac.at
as seats are limited.

Kind regards,

Dagmar Wujastyk