Re: [INDOLOGY] Fwd: Kṛṣṇa / Śukla YV

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Jul 13 15:11:00 UTC 2017

Dear Michael,

     If you have a pdf of your article on Yājñavalkya, please send it to me
and to other interested scholars.
     I probably have a copy of the volume, but it is now sitting in some
box.  Our Ann Arbor home just went under a sales contract, and we are
hoping that we would successfully migrate to California by mid-September.
     Best,

Madhav