[INDOLOGY] Images of a rakshasa, vetala or similar

Dagmar Wujastyk d.wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 09:29:46 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

My friend and colleague Phillip Ernest has asked me to send out a request
to the list.

This is what he is asking for:

"What I need, simply, is an image of a statue of a rakshasa, or some
kind of demonic being. This is for the cover of the novel I have
written, The Vetala, which is in the final stage of preparation for
publication. Maybe someone has taken his own picture of such a statue,
and wouldn't mind its appearing on the cover of this first exemplar of
the "indological horror-romance novel" genre."

If you have such a picture (for which you own the copyright), please do get
in touch with Phillip at yadbhavishyati at gmail.com

With very best wishes,

Dagmar