[INDOLOGY] Skt vocabulary from the title pages and prefaces of Sanskrit editions

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 05:23:16 UTC 2017

Thank you very much, friends, for your additions and comments.

I've put the list, with some updates, in a public wiki
<http://wujastyk.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Main_Page#Sanskrit_vocabulary_from_the_title_pages_and_prefaces_of_Sanskrit_editions>,
so if you feel like editing it directly, please feel free.

Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada