[INDOLOGY] a pdf of "Studien zur Kasussyntax des Pāli, besonders des Vinaya-Piṭaka".?

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:49:30 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,

An independent scholar working in Thailand contacted me out of the blue to
ask whether I had a PDF of Oskar von Hinüber's "Studien zur Kasussyntax des
Pāli, besonders des Vinaya-Piṭaka". In fact I do not, and I could not --as
he could not-- find a copy for sale online of the book itself (published
1968). I have only a bound xerox myself, but I suppose someone has a PDF of
this very valuable work ...?

Jonathan

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

copies of my publications may be found at
http://www.buddhismandsocialjustice.com/silk_publications.html