[INDOLOGY] Oldenberg's Prolegomena

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:09:56 UTC 2017

Dear Oliver,

I assume you mean the original German book from 1888. This was scanned by
Google and is available to institutions at Hathi Trust. I could no longer
find it on Google itself. Probably it was taken down from the Google Books
website, like so many other books that Google has scanned. A different scan
of it is available at Scribd, for those who have joined Scribd. Since this
scan is lower resolution, I assume that it came from the Digital Library of
India. I have not been able to check the Digital Library of India itself,
because nowadays their servers are almost always down when I try to go to
them. However, it is probably there. Sorry that I do not have access to
either of these scans.

If you mean the English translation published by Motilal Banarsidass in
2005, it is still available for sale at various websites, such as addall.com.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.