[INDOLOGY] request for scan

Elliot Stern emstern at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 17:43:47 UTC 2017

I would like to thank Christophe Veille, Kei Kataoka, Kiyotaka Yoshimizu, and Andrew Ollett for their prompt and generous responses to this request. I now have more than one copy of MUSS 24, the damaged volume as well as a copy of the two damaged pages.

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
United States of America