[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit tutors or schools in Kathmandu or Pokhara?

Anil Mundra amundra at uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 8 00:15:54 UTC 2017

Dr. Kashinath Nyaupane teaches Sanskrit and Indian philosophy at
Tribhuvan University in Kathmandu and Rangjung Yeshe Institute in
Boudha. Many foreign students have taken his introductory Sanskrit
courses at RYI, and he has also been open to reading individually with
interested students. I can pass along his email address, but I suppose
I should probably do it off-list.

-Anil