[INDOLOGY] Attantya Abhava

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 11:31:00 UTC 2017

Dear Nagaraj and others,
Could you please point me to a textual reference for these terms? प्रागभाव, प्रध्वंसाभाव, अत्यंताभाव and  अन्योन्याभाव ?

I have also heard of them as delineations of the yogic experience of samadhi and I've always meant to try and track them down.
Best,
DeanDr Dean AndersonEast West Cultural InstitutePondicherry, India and Austin, Texas