[INDOLOGY] Mahabharat verse on unreliability of the intellect

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 00:06:17 UTC 2017

The searchable Mbh text in the SARIT library is the Southern Recension
(Kumbakonam).  The verse you're after, identified by Madhav, is here
<http://sarit.indology.info/exist/apps/sarit/works/search.html?query=prati%E1%B9%A3%E1%B9%ADha%E1%B8%A5+%C5%9Brutayo+&field=text&query-scripts=all&index=ngram&tei-target=tei-text&work-authors=all&query-scope=narrow&bool=new>
.

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada