[INDOLOGY] Buddhist murals Sri Lanka Vessantara-Jataka

Rolf Heinrich Koch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 04:44:56 UTC 2017

Dear Fumi, Christoph and Seishi,

thank you very much for your help. So I came back to the roots, to Alsdorf.

Lately I came across this stanza in the Pali-version.

The Sinhalese version appears to be more close to this Pali-stanza than
the Pali-commentary.

While writing about this mural I am staying in Sri Lanka.

I will try to contact my friends at the LMU in Munich to send me a copy
of that article.

Best regards

Heiner

Rolf Heinrich Koch