[INDOLOGY] INDUS CIVILISATION.

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:06:08 UTC 2017

 Dr.Anderson,

              Thanks everybody for elaborating on the matter

     However, ,in this connection I would like to qoute a few lines from  Pg 19 of the book 'An

Advanced History of India' by Dr.R.C. Majumdar et al ( Publisher -MACMILLAN, First edition

1946,Latest Reprint 1988), which says, in a Chapter on IVC - ' More than five hundred seals have

been disccoverd....... made of Terra-Cotta .All of them contain ,a short record  inscribed in a

sort of pictorial writing ,which still remians undeciphered.'

           My question is -;Whether it implies what we call hieroglyphics?

                                                          ALAKENDU DAS.