[INDOLOGY] Literature on Minakshi and Gauri puja

Nataliya Yanchevskaya markandeia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 05:48:30 UTC 2017

Many thanks for your responses about Minakshi and the Minakshi temple!
I hope my student will be able to use all the recommended literature to
write a good paper.

If you can recommend anything on the Gauri puja it will also be most
appreciated. (I found a few things but not sure they are suitable for the
undergraduates...)

Best wishes for the upcoming New Year,
Nataliya