[INDOLOGY] Indologica Taurinensia?

soni at staff.uni-marburg.de soni at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sun Dec 24 09:16:25 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,
Immediately after reading the email from Josephine Brill, I wrote to
Professor Irma Piovano, the chief editor of Indologica Taurinensia.
I have not yet heard from Professor Piovano and shall let you know
what the position is as soon as she responds.

This message is to assure that the matter has not been laid to rest.
It is urgent to gain access to the Journal for many reasons, not only
because many articles and/or volumes of World Sanskrit Conferences
were published by the Indologica Taurinensia, the official wing of the
IASS.

For a full list of all WSC publications please see:
http://www.sanskritassociation.org press the "Publications" button on the top,
OR go directly to:
http://www.sanskritassociation.org/images/pdf/publications.pdf

With best wishes, especially for the festive season and the coming New Year,
Jay Soni
Secretary General of the IASS

----- Message from Jo Brill via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info>
---------