[INDOLOGY] Article

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 01:53:55 UTC 2017

Dear Patrick,

This article was reprinted in Vol. III of K. R. Norman's *Collected Papers*,
pp. 191-218. I suppose that you have access to this volume, or that someone
has already sent you this article. If not, just let me know and I will scan
it and send it.

By the way, I am lacking Volume VI of K. R. Norman's *Collected Papers*. If
anyone has a copy of this volume that they no longer need, I would be very
happy to purchase it. Thanks. It is out of print with the publisher, the
Pali Text Society.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.