[INDOLOGY] API for step by step derivation of verb forms

Dhaval Patel drdhaval2785 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:32:47 UTC 2017

For all friends who find the API business too technical, there is now a
more user friendly way to use the work.

1. Open http://api.sanskritworld.in/#!/default/get_get_prakriya
2. Enter verbform in SLP1 e.g. Serate / Bavati etc.
3. Click on Try it Out!
4. See the Response Body for step by step derivation.

If you are not familiar or comfortable with SLP1, you can transliterate
back and forth from your favourite transliteration scheme in
http://www.learnsanskrit.org/tools/sanscript.

P.S. - I personally extend my thanks to Mr. Vishvas Vasuki for drawing my
attention and interest in flask-restplus and swagger documentation.